Nordgas can supply to all customers the high quality Huba Air Pressure Switches.
Type 605 pressure switches are specially developed for use in gas fired heating systems. There are more than 40 million switches in use worldwide. Produced on a fully automated production line.
High setting accuracy and repeatability, combined with excellent reliability characterize a quality of switch above the industry norm.
Each model can be configured according to the customer needs: both set points can be adjusted from 20 to 400Pa with few steps of tolerance (usually ±5Pa).
- Fitting of the switch
– Fast mounting with snap bracket system
- Adjusting security
- High contact strength (typically 10 cN)
– Essentially less susceptibility to pollution of contact
- Roll operation of contact surface
– Less sensitive to contact pollution through self cleaning effect
- Diaphragm design / material
– Better long term stability achieved through the use of a 2 component silicon diaphragm.
– Unique trapezoid diaphragm design provides for a better contact release and therefore a more accurate switching point.
MBUS10Accessories, Optional PCB
REL10Accessories, Optional PCB
ROABAccessories, Remote Control
FLEXAccessories, Optional PCB
PRBHCAccessories, Air Pressure Switch
BOX10Accessories, Plastic Box
BOX20Accessories, Plastic Box
KEYPADS & PUSH BUTTONSAccessories, Keypad & Push Buttons