The microcontroller devices of the ZMEK family have been designed to be interfaced with the boiler board. They can control systems structured as follows:
• up to three zones at high temperature
• one zone at high and one at low temperature (with 3-way modulating valve)
• systems having 2 low temperature zones (with 3-way modulating valve)
Cascade connection of these boards increases the number of zones that can be controlled.
The board can control also DHW requests moving the zone outlets if necessary.
• Designed in compliance with standard EN60730 (European standard for automatic control devices for domestic and similar use).
• Control for boilers with contact for high or low voltage room request.
• Microcontroller technology which guarantees timing precision in the whole range of operating temperatures.
• Possibility to control a modulating valve to adjust the temperature of low temperature systems.
• Boiler Comms protocol.
• Connection for outside probe (only in case of low temperature with modulating zone valve).
• Cascade connection of several boards
• Connection for outside temperature probe