The microcontroller devices of the IMAB family have been designed to control gas-driven appliances with atmospheric or premix burners, with or without combustion fan, for use in not permanently operating systems.
Most common use of these devices is in:
• Wall-hung / basement boilers
• Gas-driven radiators
• Hot air generators
• Radiant tubes
• Gas-driven hot water boilers
Thanks to their technical features and the wide range of parameters that can be configured they can also be used to control:
• Cookers etc. …
• In compliance with standard EN298 / 2003 (European standard for automatic flame programming and checking in gas-driven burners).
• CE certificate in compliance with European Gas Directive 90/396/CEE and amendment 93/68/CEE.
• Microcontroller technology which guarantees timing precision for the complete operating temperature range.
• Flame detection based on the flame’s rectifying effect (ionization principle).
• Highly efficient solid state ignition device built in (only in prearranged models).
• Auxiliary contact (only in prearranged models) to control main valve in systems with intermittent pilot.