Weekly programmer and temperature controller.
User friendly for programming home comfort, nice and simple design with blue backlight.
2 AA batteries – Baby protection (keyboard lock) – Dim. mm134x92x27.
GP5801 thermostat is a model with dry battery powered and passive dry contact output. Based on the setting temperature, the testing ambient tempearture as the variable, it can automaticly control the power of the terminal equipment. Typical application: according to terminal temperature setting to control on/off of gas boiler, water pump or other heating equipments. Specific features are as follows:
• Temperature detection, Celsius/Fahrenheit switch.
• Current week, local time display.
• Vacation temperature set control.
• Blue backlit, convenient for nighttime operation.
• Temperature control for 4 time periods a day and 7 days a week.
• In manual mode, according to a set temperature to control on/off of the equipment. In auto mode, according to the different set temperature in different time periods to control the equipment.
• Keyboard lock to avoid children from changing, energy-saving.
• Low battery alarm.
The user can easily change the current set temperature, when ambient temperature ＜setting temperature -differential，the receiver of the controller starts the output, when ambient temperature ＞setting temperature ＋differential, the receiver stops the output.
• Under the manual mode, press ▲ ▼ key to enter the temperature setting status and adjust the setting value
• Every time, enter into manual mode, the setting temperature will blink. Press ▲ ▼ key to adjust the setting value. If no any modification, press OK key or wait for a moment to back to the normal working interface automatically.
• Specific differential value would be according to actual products. Default differential:+0.5℃.
After switching on the controller, the user needs to calibrate the local time and set the time periods and the relevant temperature. In this mode, when the thermostat is under different time periods, it will automatically read the setting temperature of current time period and controls the equipment work accordingly.
• Under auto mode, press ▲ ▼ key to enter current period temperature setting status and modify the setting temperature value temporarily. The revise value is only work for this current period and will not replace current period original setting temperature value.
• Every time, thermostat enter into auto mode, current period setting temperature will blink. Press ▲ ▼ key to modify the setting value temporarily. If no and modification, press OK key or wait for a moment to back to the normal working interface automatically.)
After switching on the controller, the user sets the anticipated vacation days and the setting temperature as required, and then the controller will automatically control the equipment as the setting temperature.
In this mode, the equipment displays normally and shows OFF icon. If antifreeze function is open, the output will perform as the antifreeze function. It will work as follows: When ambient temperature approach 0℃，users’ heating equipment will automatically start work and keep the ambient temperature above 0℃. If antifreeze function is close, under the Off mode, user’s heating equipment will close.
|Power supply||2 AA 1.5V AA alkaline batteries||Power consumption||≤100μA|
|Time periods||7 days 4 periods programmable||Set range||5-37℃|
|Control precision||±0.5℃||Sensing element||100K（25℃）NTC|
|Output||Passive contact output with normal open and normal close contact, contact capacity 5A||Outer shell||White, high quality anti-flaming material, PC/ABS|
|Dimension||134mm X 92mm X 27mm||Weight||210g|
Install batteries → Switch on thrmostat → Local week time calibration → Work mode selection → Set the temperature
Main interface display after powered on:
Icons of off mode, current time, week, current temperature and time periods, output mode and low battery alarm.
In normal work interface:
When the controller has output, the screen will display icon.
• Press “DAY” button, it will enter into the date and time setting interface.
• Press “HOUR” button, it will enter into the date and time setting interface.
• Press “MIN” button, it will enter into the date and time setting interface.
• Press “PROG” button, it will enter into the time periods setting interface.
• Press ▲ ▼ button to change the current setting temperature, press “OK” or delay for 8 seconds for confirmation. (Note: In auto mode, the changed valve is temporary, only works for this time period.)
Long press “LOCK” button to lock/unlock the keyboard. After lock the keyboard, all the buttons are disabled and the screen will show icon.
Press “VACATION” to start the vacation mode.
If it is low battery, the screen will show icon. Please change new battery immediately.
Switch “Co-Fo” button to select the temperature unit.
Switch “AUTO/MAN/OFF” to select the working mode.
• Manual mode, display “MAN” icon, set the temperature to control the on/off of the equipment.
• Auto mode, display “AUTO” icon, set the temperature in each time period to control the on/off of the equipment.
• OFF mode, display “OFF” icon and close the thermostat.
Time setting interface:
• Display icon, current week, hour and minute.
• Press “DAY” to change the week, press “HOUR” to change the hour, “MIN” to change the minute.
• Press “OK” to save and exit the current setting. If delay for 30 seconds, it will automatically save and return to the main interface.
In normal working mode, press PROG button to enter into the programmable interface:
• Firstly, enter into the first time period setting of Monday, the black block will flash.
• In time periods setting, press “DAY” button to select the day, repeated press of “DAY” button will cycle as follows: Monday → Tuesday → Wednesday → Thursday → Friday → Saturday → Sunday → Monday to Friday → Saturday and Sunday → Monday to Sunday → Monday…
• In time periods setting, press “PROG” button to confirm and memory the setting parameters of current period, at the same time, enter into the next time period setting, repeated press of “PROG” button to circularly switch among the 1-4 time periods.
• In time periods setting, press “HOUR” button to select the started hour of the current period.
• In time periods setting, press “MIN” button to select the started minute of the current period.
• In time periods setting, press ▲ ▼ button to select the set temperature of the current period.
• Repeat above steps from 3—6 to finish all the 4 time periods’ started time and set temperature setting. And then, press “DAY” button for confirmation and enter into the next day setting,
• After finish the setting for the 7th day, press “OK” button for confirmation, it will work according to 7 days setting, and back to the normal work interface. Press “DAY” button to enter into the setting of Monday to Friday, or Saturday and Sunday or Friday to Sunday, in these different mode, all the days in the mode share the same time periods.
Note: 1- After finishing each time period’s setting, press “PROG” button to save the parameters and enter into the next time period’s setting. Press “OK” button to save the parameters, it will exit the setting status and return to the normal work interface.
2- After finish each setting, the equipment will under the control of the new settings. When the parameter has transverse line, press “OK” button for confirmation and no change happens, it’s still under the control of last setting.
• After all the settings are done, press “OK” button to confirm and save or delay for 30 seconds, it will automatically return to the main interface.
Vacation mode setting:
In normal work interface, press VACATION button will enter into vacation mode, default is 1 days and it will show current week, current ambient temperature and icon. At this time, if it happens low battery, it will display battery alarm. if it satisfy output condition, it will start output and display output icon, the default temperature of vacation mode is 5℃. In vacation mode, press “BACK” button will exit to vacation mode. The parameters setting
In vacation mode, press “DAY”, “HOUR” or ▲ ▼ button to select the vacation days and enter into vacation parameters setting status to set the days and temperature, the days and temperature will flash. In vacation parameter setting status, press “DAY” or “HOUR” button to set vacation days. Press ▲ ▼ button to set the temperature during the vacation. After finish all the settings, press “OK” button or delay about 8 seconds, it will automatically confirm and return to the vacation work mode. The equipment will work according to setting.
Restore Default Settings:
In normal work interface, press OK and BACK button meanwhile for at least 3 seconds, if a flash of all display icons happens, the operation “restore default setting” has been done. All the parameters are all factory default as follows:
WIRING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION:
Note: When power off, passive common and normal open output and normal close output will maintain the status of before power cut down.
• Power off before all wiring connections to make sure the security.
• Please timely replace the batteries when no batteries or batteries are low voltage, or the equipments could not start normally.
• Please timely contact the supplier when come across any abnormal phenomenon.