Gorgeous designed Weekly programmer and temperature controller.
Glass panel -Very elegant design with reverse backlight display.
User friendly for programming home comfort – Only 5 Touch keys.
230V supplied – Dim. mm86x86x13.
GM7 series is new intelligent thermostat, it can be widely used to control the wall mounted boiler, electric heating and other equipment. The product uses a new attractive appearance, exquisite glass panels, touch keys, flexible application and easy to operate.
INTRODUCTION OF FUNCTIONS:
• Attractive appearance.
• Clear display, easy to operate and touch-tone prompts.
• White backlight, highlighting for night operation.
Instruction of buttons:
The product uses glass touch buttons, as above:
S1: Local time/time parameter setting /toggle key.
S2: Model and parameter switch button.
S3: Switch button.
S4: Parameter up button/ manual temperature setting key.
S5: Parameter up button / manual temperature setting key.
According to the wiring diagram to finish wiring, after power on, the device enters shutdown interface by default, displays the word OFF, all outputs are forced to shut down.
• After the device finish wiring and power on, enter the off state, display the word OFF, and all outputs are forced off.
• Long-Press S3 to enter boot interface, displays the current week, local time, operating mode, the current temperature, output status and other information, the device begins to enter the normal working condition.
• Long press S3 button again to enter the shutdown state.
2) Mode setting:
• Under normal operating interface, short press S2 button to switch operating modes are: manual mode or automatic mode, and displays the corresponding mode mark..
• Under Manual mode, when the indoor temperature ≤ manually set temperature -1 ℃, open output, display output icon.
• When the indoor temperature ≥ set temperature, turn off the output, the output icon disappears.
• Under automatic mode, when the indoor temperature ≤ setting temperature -1 ℃ of current time period, open output, display output icon.
• When the indoor temperature ≥ setting temperature of current time period, turn off the output, the output icon disappears.
3) Local time setting:
• Under normal working interface, long press S1 to enter the local time setting interface.
• Under the local time setting interface, through S4 and S5 set the value of week, hour, minute, through S1 key to confirm and switch setting items.
• After finish local time setting, press S1 to enter the time period setting interface.
4) Time period setting:
• Under normal working interface, press the S1 key to enter the local time setting interface, Press S1 three times consecutively will enter the time periods setting interface.
• Firstly, setting the 4 time periods on Monday.
• Under time period parameter settings interface, this interface contains five parameters can be set: Open Hours, Opening Minutes, Closing Hours, Closing Minutes, Set Temperatures; by S4 and S5 set the five parameter values for the first period, by S1 switch the current settable items.
• After finished the first period of time on Monday, press S1 switch to the second period parameter setting interface.
• After setting the four period parameters on Monday follow the second and the fourth steps in turn, press S2 switches to Tuesday’s four period parameter set ting interface.
• After setting all the period parameters in one week follow the second and the fifth steps in turn, press S2 confirm the value or delay 8 seconds automatically return to the interface of normal work. Equipments will be run accordance with the new parameters.
5) Manual temperature setting:
Under normal operating interface, press S4 or S5 key to enter the manual temperature setting interface, then through S4 or S5 to set the parameter value, press S2 to confirm or delay 8 seconds without key operation automatically confirmed and memory, at the same time return to the interface of normal work.
|Power Supply||AC220V±10﹪ 50/60HZ||Self Consumption||≤3W|
|Output||≤10A(Resistive Load）||Sensing Element||NTC15K|
|Housing Material||PC+ABS Flame Retardant||Wiring||Terminals|